Hot Dipped Galvanized Fixed Leg 2.3m Crowd Control Pedestrian Barrier.
Hot dipped galvanized Fixed Leg 2.3m Crowd Control Pedestrian Barrier .
What Can Crowd Control Barriers Do for You?
Crowd control barriers
Crowd Control Barrier, also known as pedestrian barrier, is an effective crowd control and site demarcation product extensively used in public areas, such as event, sport venue, public rallies, demonstration, outdoor festival, concerts. They are considered versatile with the following functions:
- Direct pedestrian traffic.
- Keep the crowd in a designated area.
- Protect cordoning off restricted areas.
- Designate space for lines.
- Control large gatherings.
- Deter motorists and pedestrian entering.
- Create allocated walkways.
- Also can be used at construction sites and road works
Three types of bases:
The barriers are composed of crowd control panels and barrier bases which are welded or bolted to the barrier. Our crowd control barriers are manufactured with fix base, flat base or bridge base as shown in the picture:
Crowd control barrier -01:
- With fixed leg welded to the frame permanently.
- Ideal for public event areas where the speed of installation, dismantling and high security are the main concerns.
- Perfect for directing foot traffic.
Crowd control barrier -02:
- With removal and replaceable flat legs bolted on the panels
- Easy storage, transportation and stacking together.
- Much more stable and safer.
- Flat leg design minimizes the trip hazard.
Crowd control barrier -03:
- Bridge shaped legs
- Removal and replaceable bases
- The most stable type
Crowd Control Barrier Specifications:
Material: Galvanized steel
Width: 2m, 2.1m, 2.5m, or as your request.
Height: 1m, 1.1m or as your request.
Frame diameter: 20mmOD, 25mmOD, 32mmOD or as your request.
Infill picket: 12mmOD, 16mmOD, 20mmOD or as your request.
|Border Tube Thickness||Inter Tube Diameter||Inter Tube Thickness|
The crowd control barriers can be attached to each other in a line or take corners of up to 90 degrees. Once the barriers interlocked, it is not easy to topple them over.
Panels with single or double hooks are available as your request. Normally, the two hooks can be manufactured 15 or 25 inches apart
Hand welded with high strength
The crossover points of crowd control barriers are 360 degrees welded complying with advanced welding technology.
Portable frame for easy handling
Before being interlocked, the crowd control barriers can be lifted just by individuals. Its portable character makes the panels easier to handle, install and transport.
Hot dipped galvanized for rust resistance
We select the best galvanization way for the super rust and corrosion resistance - that is hot dipped galvanized after welding. The thickness of the zinc layer is no less than 42 microns. After galvanization, they are more anti-weather and durable with a longer service time.
If you are in a tight budget, other galvanization ways are also available.
PVC coating with various colors
The crowd control barrier can be PVC coated in any color to fit your scheme and provide aesthetic effects.
Material: gauge 16 tubular steel
Welded way: 360 degrees hand welded
Technology standard: hot dipped galvanized after welding
Zinc standard: 42 microns, 300g/m2
Product Categories : Crowd Control Barrier
Premium Related Products